Friday, October 24, 2008
The Letter!
At long last our letter from the First Presidency giving us clearance to be married in the temple arrived in the mail yesterday, October 23!! Now, are you ready for this? We will be married in less than a week on Thursday, October 30! Crazy, huh? We have been waiting such a long time that we don't want to put this off any longer. So far it looks like our family and friends will be able to make it and that means the world to us. Chad and I are so very grateful for our family and friends and want them to be there to share in our joy and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun wedding! I'm happy for you guys. You make such a cute couple, now how long do we have to wait for new little ones? ha, ha.
Congratulations on your wedding sorry I couldn't make it. I wish you guys many happy years together. I got your address from Cammi Jo's blog
Post a Comment